What are your kids doing this summer?
Does your kid play football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, or another youth sport that has had their summer camp or summer season cancelled this year?
We know that with many youth program cancelled this summer your kids are missing some of their friends and their normal activities. We know they are still planning to do their regular sports programs in the Fall.
We want to keep them ready for football, volleyball, basketball, and other Fall sports by helping them develop agility, strength, balance, and leadership skills over the summer.
We have 2 sessions of Youth Taekwondo and Youth Parkour that is open for students ages 4 to 17. Each session is 6 weeks long.
- Session 1: June 15 to July 24
- Session 2: July 27 to August 28
Does your kid need to develop…
Does she need some improved…
- Team work
Does he need to get ready for the increased demands of higher level sports programs?
Can you develop core strength, leg speed, hand-eye coordination, agility, and balance in only 30 minutes, twice per week?
Let us help your student get ready for their Fall sports season.
Our weekly schedule.
Each students must pick two classes per week based on age group.
- A-Day classes are in red – pick one in your age group
- B-Day classes are in blue – pick one in your age group
Empower Boxing classes are adults only and are a different program than our Youth Programs.
Black Belt class is for all junior and adult black belts.
Friday and Saturday classes starting soon!
- We will fill our Monday through Thursday classes before opening the Friday and Saturday options.
- Then, when those options open, you will be able to use our Online Member Portal to change class times to the options that best suit you and your schedule.