10 Tips for Becoming More Confident
Learning to be more confident is the best way to get more out of your everyday life. You will find more satisfaction, fulfillment, and joy out of life when you learn to be more confident in yourself and your daily interactions. Here are 10 Tips for helping you become more confident each and every day.
Your endorphins and body chemistry changes when you smile, you will begin to feel better.
2. Watch Amy Cuddy’s TED Talk “Your body language shapes who you are”
3. Practice the Superwoman Pose
- Do it for 2 minutes somewhere throughout your day. You will begin to feel more confident.
4. Watch Julian Treasure’s TED Talk “How to speaking so other will want to listen.”
5. Use Julian’s HAIL Framework when speaking to others
- Honesty, Authenticity, Integrity, Love
6. Find a Positive response to “How are you today?”
- I use “Tremendous!” because it gets most people to stop for a second and think, then they smile.
Want the rest of the list?
Just use the Opt-In Form below to get the entire 10 tips.