Dr. Kristi Hughes, Associate Director of Medical Education at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Kristi Hughes, ND of the Dynamic Healing Center in Alexandria.
Dr. Hughes is a patient advocate, health care educator, and a naturopathic physician with almost two decades of experience in integrative patient care. As an International expert in Lifestyle, Integrative, and Functional Medicine, Dr Kristi Hughes also serves as an Associate Director of Medical Education for the Institute for Functional Medicine and the Director of Medical Education for Functional Medicine South Africa, is a co-creator of the FirstLIne Therapy Certification program. Her passion and commitment is to bringing effective and innovative clinical solutions to medical practices and patient care around the world.
- Dr. Hughes will be speaking on the Institute for Functional Medicine’s New Food Guide and how we can use it for a healthier lifestyle.
More Information about Dr. Hughes and her amazing work in lifestyle improvement and functional medicine.
- To learn more about Dr. Hughes go to www.dynamichealingcenter.com
- Their Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/dynamichealingcenter/
- To learn more about the Institute for Functional Medicine go to www.FunctionalMedicine.org
- The Institute’s Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/functionalmedicinesource/
In this video Dr. Hughes talks about what Functional Medicine is and some of what she teaches around the world. You don’t want to miss this presentation!
Dr. Hughes will be presenting on Thursday, February 18 at 6:30 pm.
She will provide all materials for the Food Plan in handout form for as part of the presentation.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear an international speaker on health, lifestyle, medicine, and wellness.
Seminars with Dr. Hughes are often hundreds of dollars to attend.